Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bento Box


It has happened: The bento-fever has grabbed me, too! :)

Have you ever heard of bentos? Seen pictures of cute bento boxes filled with laughing food? Yes, I meant that: laughing food. Because it does laugh sometimes. 

Check out these cute sites to learn more about bentos:
I own quite a few lunch boxes but none offers the possibilities my new bento box (photo above) comes with.  I love the three compartments which keep different kinds of food seperate. I'm looking forward to fixing myself my first lunch in this box. 

I think fixing bentos for myself will make it easier to make healthy choices about food. I've already made a list of things I need to get from the grocery store tonight. I wish I could go earlier but I'm still waiting for the guy who's supposed to get the internet up and running. I hate it when they tell you to be at home between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. because somebody may or may not show up and help you.

I'm really worried about this whole changing-the-provider-thing...


This is a post of A Quest For Health & Fitness.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your service provider, sounds very frustrating! The bento box is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, it didn't work out at all. I'm stuck with the old provider and a very slow connection. :(

      Delete
  2. I'll have to give bento a try. Thanks for passing along the idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking at all the awesome bentos on other blogs is the most fun part of it. :)
      Although I enjoyed my own bento lunch very much yesterday.

      Delete
  3. Welcome to Team Bento, Sal! It's always fun to have new people join in the festivities. One of the most awesome bento blogs out there is Just Bento. Here's to the New Year and staying healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Judy!
      Just Bento is a pretty cool site, I visit often.
      Do you have a blog, too? I can't get access to your profile by clicking on your name.

      Merry Christmas!

      Delete