Wednesday, January 2, 2013

No Improvement


I took this photograph on January 1, 2013. I cropped it because there's no way (yet?) I'm going to show you my thighs. Unfortunately, I haven't lost any weight since my last photo (October 17, 2012) and nothing has changed. *sigh*

Eating healthier and running haven't helped yet, or so it seems. That means I have to invest more time in working out and make healthier food choices still.


Fab Abs: Day 2

Yesterday, I told you about Fab Abs January. After day 1, my abs do feel a little sore - which tells you a lot about my current fitness level (it's looooooow...). 

Today, it was 10 sit-ups, 5 push-ups, and a 15 sec plank. Man, I would never have expected planks to be such a pain!

2 comments:

  1. You are too hard on yourself. Most women will be happy to have a figure like this, and I don't think that any man will complain seeing this. Really, enjoy what you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It's hard to accept myself that way. I used to be an athlete with a muscular and well-toned body. I want that back.

    ReplyDelete